We treat water bodies of all shapes & sizes across many different industries and locations including Farms, Nurseries, Golf Courses, Residential Properties & many more.
Our services and products are sourced from the latest and greatest technology available in the water remediation industry and we stand by our expertise to deliver the most efficient solutions you will find anywhere.
- Bioremedy specialise in the supply, installation and commission of mechanical aeration & circulation units.
- Our team have extensive experience in providing odour control solutions, specifically in the waste and wastewater industries.
- We are specialists in the use of microorganisms for the treatment of water, wastewater and effluent.
- We utilise only the latest and greatest technology in our solutions.
- We service customers across all Industrial, Mining, Commercial & Residential applications.
- Along with our knowledge and experience, comes loyalty to our customers to get the job done right and as cost effective as possible.
Why choose us
BioRemedy offer a huge range of water and wastewater management solutions that are environmentally focused and effective.
Our experts have extensive experience with our aeration and circulation products for water.
Ben has a Bachelor of Applied Science, majoring in Fisheries and Aquaculture management. A passion for the environment led Ben to pursue a career in fisheries and aquaculture where he developed strong water quality management skills. Ben started with Bioremedy in 2015 and has worked on a diverse range of projects in that time. His environmental science background and experience in project management enable him to provide expert advice and solutions for all Bioremedy clients.
Matthew has a bachelor’s degree in marine biology and Aquaculture from James Cook University in Townsville. He spent 8 years working in the Aquaculture industry with Salmon, Barramundi and Tiger Prawns. Moving into the realm of customers service and sales, his background has allowed him to assist Bioremedy Customers with practical and economical solutions.
Jesse has a degree in Environmental Science majoring in Environmental Resource Management from Southern Cross University in Lismore. He has an extensive background in the trades, working to a high standard on several domestic and commercial projects around Australia. He has passion for the environment and aims to provide expert water quality management solutions.
Mike has 40 years’ experience in Project Management and Business Management. He has successfully operated a diverse mid-size business for over 30 years and operated BioRemedy since 2006. Mike has experience in Pumping, Waste and Water Management, and Rain Watering Harvesting. His project management skills have helped BioRemedy successfully complete large projects and manage parallel small projects through to completion. His focus on customer service and ongoing customer support has enabled BioRemedy to be a leader in its field.