Sprint Allegro is classified as a surface aerator primarily intended for ornamental purposes, although its fountain can be notably robust and high, reaching a diameter from 0.5 to 7 metres and a height of 0.5 to 3 metres.
The dimensions of the fountain can be tailored to individual preferences, thanks to an efficient brushless motor and drive (supplied with IP66 drive) that enable adjustments in propeller speed and fountain size. Well-suited for engaging loop games or achieving diverse fountain dimensions according to specific requirements.
Sprint Allegro Features
- Energy category EI 1
- Less engine heating
- Complete control of the dimensions of the fountain
- Same motor for many voltages and Hz.
- Total control of energy consumption
- Ventilation effect directly proportional to engine rpm
- IP66 inverter operation
- Fast return on investment
- Power up to 0.3 – 3.0Kw